Recently I ordered the Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Collection, and I decided to cash in some points to purchase Bobbi Brown Modern Classics 500 point redemption. Today I received it in the mail and it was a lot more than I was expecting so I decided to do a mini haul.
I’ll start off with the Bobbi Brown purchase first. With it I received a little pink Bobbi Brown makeup bag, Smokey Eye Mascara, Hydrating Eye Cream, long wear eye pencil, Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheek, High Shimmer lip gloss in Bare Sparkle.
1. Bobbie Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil- This eye pencil glided on nice and smooth, which is two very important factors in good eye pencils.
2. Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheek- This tint is incredibly pigmented and rather dark, I don’t think I will be using it for my cheeks, but I will definitely be using them for my lips.
3. High Shimmer lip gloss in Bare Sparkle- Although you can’t really see it in the photo, this lip gloss shimmers quite a bit, and is minty, and tingles the lips, which I love.
Next we have my main purchase, which was the Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Collection, this was more than I imagined it to be, the name Winter dreams totally lives up to its name. With it I received Argan Black Oil Mascara, Pure Argan Oil Light, Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil in Limitless Pink, Argan Illuminzer, Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Rio de Rose Gold. All of this was only $34 (US), which is an incredibly good deal considering everything you get with it.
1. Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow- This is the product I am most excited for, it is the most beautiful shade of Rose Gold, and dries instantly so there is no smudging. Plus, I can see this product going a long way because the tiniest drop of this would be more than enough for an eyelid.
2. Argan Illuminzer- This is actually Limited Edition, and I have a feeling down the line when I run out of this, I will be incredibly upset that I can’t restock it. Come the winter months I can definitely see this being a winter time staple, by mixing it in with a bit of foundation it will give the perfect winter glow. For some reason it reminds me of Frozen.
3. Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil- This product just like the Bobbi Brown’s Pot Rouge, is highly pigmented, and not quite what I’m looking for in a cheek pigment, , but thats just me and could be perfect for someone else, although with that being said I will definitely be using it for my lips come winter time, because it is such a nice pinkish red.
Well thats all for now I hope you enjoyed, and don’t forget to comment and like!